Friday, July 17, 2015

Update Part 2

This update consists mainly of answers to some of Kevin's questions, as a lot of them are either questions you can Google or are plain ridiculous.

As for this weekend, I think I will have to make 2 trips to Hellvile, due to my toe. I will make sure to record all of my fees incurred by this incident in my phone in order to get as much of it back as possible.

If I ever return to a place like this, I want it to be in a similar capacity, since now I know how expensive tourist trips can be. I really can't believe that my trip is more than half over already, but I am excited in some aspects to come home.

From my experience the past couple of weeks, I think I am going to taxi Busse to TNR. Most of the new people we got two weeks ago did that and I don't think Air Madagascar are running any flights at this point. Taxi Busse is also apparently a good way to see the landscape, which can be exciting.

Whilst quad biking, me and my friends found a restaurant/resort that we are going to stay at next weekend. We got a deal with the owner to stay there for $15 for the night, which includes breakfast. That Sunday as well is a music festival that could be a dud, but its free so we will probably check it out.

The camp is probably 60% meat eaters and 40% veggie, many of who are only veggie because the meat option sometimes lacks in veggie. They have been giving us more vegetables, so I don't think I will be switching.

I have bought some things in the local villages and Hellvile, but that will remain a secret until a later time :). I know where I'm going to get my vanilla and possibly pressious stones, but am waiting until later to get those.

The Landvest hat has yet to come into pictures but I do plan on getting pictures in it so stay tuned. (Maybe a lemur selfie?)

Love you all,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment