Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Update as a forester

Hey everyone,

I'm officially in the forest program! I did a bird survey yesterday and now I'm doing a walk to the top of Lokobe today! My toe is healing successfully and I am able to do everything again. My cold is pretty much gone, but I am still making sure I'm drinking plenty of water.

I am learning a lot of common and scientific names for various species and will have a test on them, probably next week.

I had a really fun time at the resort last weekend and was able to get a really good nights rest on a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was fantastic (and included); and, it was the first time I've had fried eggs since I've been here. I also visited an art bazzar and bought several cool things (surprises of course).

Next weekend I think I am going to go quad biking one more time, and split it this time to make it cheaper. There are quite a few of us that want to do it, so it should be a pretty fun weekend.

I will update later with pictures.

Love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment